2013 GSCMI Graduate Student Case Competition
- Save the date: April 18th 2013, during 3-8PM in Rawls Hall
- Open to all graduates!
- Each team can comprise maximum 4 students
- $1000 cash award for 1st prize and $500 for 2nd prize
- Prize presented to winners during GSCMI Spring Conference on April 19th , where over 140 industry participants, students and faculty will get together for a focused discussion on “Right-Shoring When Manufacturing Matters.”
- Judge Panel consists of management from DCMME &GSCMI Industry partners
- Last date for registration: March 22nd, 2013
Need help to assemble a team?
Contact Graduate Operations Club
- President: Courtney D. Kane
- Vice President: Andrejs Strateicuks
Want to be a volunteer to help organizing the competition?