NextBillion Case Writing Competition
Welcome to the 2014 NextBillion Case Writing Competition!
We're pleased to announce the launch of the 2014 NextBillion Case Writing Competition, sponsored by Citi Foundation and NextBillion, and administered by GlobaLens, the case publishing division of the William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
Recognize and publish the best written academic business case studies about business strategies aimed at alleviating poverty, especially in the developing world.
Oct. 4, 2013:
Entry Forms Due
Dec. 20, 2013:
Submission Documents Due
Apr. 1, 2014:
- 1st Place: $3,500
- 2nd Place: $2,500
- 3rd Place: $1,000
- Two Honorable Mentions
The top three cases, plus two honorable mentions, will be published by GlobaLens.
Case Writing Resources
Note: You must be a Registered Educator to access full inspection copies and teaching notes.
- 1st Place: “BTPN: Banking for the Bottom of the Pyramid in Indonesia”
- 2nd Place: "Hydraid: Safe Water for the Base of the Pyramid”
- 3rd Place: "ayzh at a Crossroad: Maternal Health for Whom?"
- Honorable Mention: “CES: Replicating the Microconsignment Model”
- Honorable Mention: “Mushrooms as a Viable Product for Poverty Alleviation in Tanzania”
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org