Case Competition Opportunities
Think of case competitions as "business triathalons," combining:
Your strategic business sense - your instincts
Business and analytical skills - what you learn in class
Communication skills - your ability to sell your ideas
Competitions are a chance to prove your business know-how and put your education to work. You might compete right here at Krannert or somewhere around the world. In addition to cash and prizes, you might win a job offer!
Get the benefits. Get involved.
*Updated as of 09/17/2014
Upcoming Case Competitions:
Land O'Lake Global Food Challenge - Sophomores: This is an exciting opportunity for you to help solve the world’s food challenges. The application deadline is September 24.
About the Land O’Lakes, Inc. Global Food Challenge:
- To learn more and apply, go to FoodChallenge.LandOLakesInc.com
- Applications are being accepted until midnight CST on September 24, 2014 and require a brief video, 500-word essay and completing a questionnaire.
- Up to three students from Purdue University’s College of Agriculture, College of Engineering and Krannert School of Management will be chosen to participate from the pool of applicants along with eight students from other universities.
- Winners will gain incredible experience and leadership skills outside the classroom, travel to Washington, D.C. and Africa as part of an 11-week paid summer internship with Land O’Lakes, Inc., solve real-world agricultural issues through “challenge” assignments, and participate in a number of special events between October 2014 and October 2015.
- Any questions, contact Melissa Evens at Krannert at firstname.lastname@example.org or email: FoodChallenge@LandOLakes.com
Do you have any concerns or questions on the application?
If so, please stop by and visit with the Director of the Krannert Undergraduate Leadership Communication Center for conversation and/or assistance with your application, essay, or video. After the meeting we will schedule a time to produce the 1-2 minute video in a lab so that you can submit your video with the completed application.
If you are ready to produce the video, please email us and we will set up a video production session for you.
We will have open office hours this Friday, September 19 from 9:00 a.m.-11:30 a.m. in Krannert Room 364 for all students. Walk-ins are encouraged, or email email@example.com for individual appointments on Friday or next week.
Let’s show the world that you – and Purdue University – are up to the challenge!
For more information click here: http://foodchallenge.landolakesinc.com/
Shell - Ideas 360 Competition
Shell Ideas360 is more than a global competition that connects students to develop ideas that tackle the pressures on the world’s Food, Water and Energy resources. It’s an exciting journey of learning and discovery.
Collaborate with like-minded innovators and connect with Shell experts and mentors to expand your horizons.
Enter today and you could win the exciting opportunity to explore the world on a National Geographic Adventure.
For more information click here: Shell Ideas360
Purdue Students! Want to win $20,000
Find out how at the Student Soybean Innovation Competition Call-Out. This competition is open to all Purdue undergraduate and graduate students!
September 24th in LILY G126
@ 5:30 pm
2014 Boeing Case Competition - 3rd Annual Boeing Business Case Competition featuring University of Illinois and Purdue University. Please review flyer below, each team should submit one team signup sheet to the following email address in order to register to participate: firstname.lastname@example.org before September 23rd. For additional information, please email the LCC at email@example.com
Students should contact Melissa Evens at firstname.lastname@example.org to become involved