Welcome to the Krannert Professional Development Center
Krannert Professional Development Center (KPDC) (Formerly GCS) is devoted to the Krannert Master's student body. KPDC provides resume assessment and review, special presentations on interviewing skills, instruction on business etiquette and coordinates on-campus recruiting schedules, KPDC also hosts guests such as career experts and established professionals that assist students in various topics such as career exploration, and job-search strategies (these are sometimes offered as one-on-one opportunities and others are seminars).
For more information about Graduate Career Services, follow any of the links below:
To get started utilizing our services, check out these links:
- Current Students: Prepare for interviews, post resumes, manage interviews, research companies, search for corporate contacts and find a job!
- Check out the Career Management Newsletter, updated biweekly
- Alumni: Review job postings or participate in the Krannert Professional Network (ProNet).
- Download the Alumni Career Snapshots document
- Employers: Review student resumes, schedule presentations and interviews, post jobs, register for the job fair etc.
- Prospective Students: Learn what Krannert and Graduate Career Services has to offer.
We hope you enjoy our web site and hope it is informative and easy to navigate! If you have any suggestions or encounter any issues, please feel free to e-mail KPDC to notify us.