Assistant Professor of Management
- Hoping Grey Goes Green: Air Pollution's Impact on Consumer Automobile Choices (with Charles C. Moul and Wanqing Zhang). Marketing Letters,
- What Happens When Manufacturers Perform the Retailing Functions? (2016). (with Tat Chan and Michael Lewis). Production and Operations Management, vol. 25 (8), 1391-1403.
- Vertical contracts, customer service, and social welfare in a Chinese mobile phone market (2015). (with Charles C. Moul). International Journal of Industrial Organization, vol. 39 (2), 29-43.
- Learning from Peers: Knowledge Transfer and Sales Force Productivity Growth (2014). (with Tat Chan and Lamar Pierce). Marketing Science, vol. 33 (4), Lead Article.
- Compensation and Peer Effects in Competing Sales Teams (2014). (with Tat Chan and Lamar Pierce). Management Science, vol. 60 (8), 1965-1984.
- The Pre-Launch Marketing Strategy of Mobile Apps (Consulting Report).
- Turning the Retail “Showrooming Effect” into a Value-add (Consulting Report).
- 1. Examining Salesperson Effort Allocation in Teams: A Randomized Field Experiment (with Noah Lim). | Download |
Phone: (765) 49-61172
Office: KRAN 535
Area(s) of Expertise
Marketing, social and peer influence in marketing, retail and sales management, mobile marketing, green marketing, interface between marketing, operations, and economics.