- Lee, J. Park, J. & Folta, T. (2017). CEO career horizon, corporate governance, and real options: The role of economic short-termism. AOM best paper proceedings,
- Lee, J. Hwang, B. & Chen, H. (2017). Are founder CEOs more overconfident than professional CEOs? Evidence from S&P 1500 companies.. Strategic Management Journal, vol. 38(3) 751-769.
- Lee, J. (2015). Multi-unit chains, market competition, and product portfolio scope: Performance implications from the hospital industry. AOM best paper proceedings,
- Kapoor, R. & Lee, J. (2013). Coordinating and Competing in Ecosystems: How Organizational Forms Shape New Technology Investments.. Strategic Management Journal, vol. 34(3) 274-296.
- Lee, JM. (2012). Take it or leave it: Effect of founder managers on merger payoffs in large US public companies. Academy of Management Meetings Best Paper Proceedings,
- Lee, J. Park, J. & Folta, T. (2017). CEO Career Horizon and Real Option..
- Lee, J. & Kapoor, R. (2017). Coordination within Multiproduct Firms: Implications for Organizational Forms and Firm Performance..
- Lee, J. & McCann, B. (2017). Agglomeration externalities and common ownership: Evidence from hospital Industry.
- Lee, J. Kim, J. & McNamara, G (2016). Founder CEO, Managerial Discretion and Risk-Taking..
- Lee, J. Kim, J. & Reuer, J. (2016). Founder-CEO and M&A behavior and performance: Evidence from IPO firms..
- Lee, J. Yoon, D. & Boivie, S. (2016). Founder CEO succession: The role of CEO organizational identification..
- Lee, J. Kim, J. & Bae, J. (2016). Founder CEO and Innovation? Evidence from S&P 500 firms..