Doing Business in Chile for Masters Students SA59000
At a Glance...
|Program Dates:||March 16-22, 2014|
|Host:||University of Chile School of Business and Economics|
|Eligibility:||Krannert Masters and other Purdue Graduate Students|
|Course Credits:||1 credit hour (P/NP)|
|Cost:||$1,350 plus $32 insurance, excluding airfare.|
|Callouts||Wednesday, October 23, 6:00 - 7:00, Rawls 3082,|
|Application Deadline:||STILL ACCEPTING STUDENTS. Enroll by November 15 (Enroll HERE), $250 (non-refundable) Deposit due December 1. Please deliver your deposit along with the completed "Chile Participation and Deposit Form" to Amy Miller, Krannert 131 (Business Office).
|Additional Contact:||Julio Tay|
DetailsPlanned Activities (subject to change):
- Four lectures at the University of Chile School of Economics and Business on topics such as doing business in Chile, Chilean economy, Chilean political history, Chilean consumer markets.
- Company visits will include Codelco, El Teniente copper mine, Start-Up Chile, Concha y Toro Vineyard, Banco Central de Chile, Santiago Stock Exchange
- Sightseeing tours of Santiago, Viña del Mar, Valparaiso port, Sewell Mining Town (UNESCO World Heritage Centre)
- Visits to local shops and restaurants
Chile Program Flyer
- Kayak.com Flight Information
- Enroll in this program (follow instructions on Purdue Study Abroad webpage)