Access Graduate School Admission Notification
- To access your Graduate School Admission notification you will receive one email from email@example.com. The email will contain instructions on how to access your email admission notification.
- View the admission email from the Graduate School. This is a two-page letter. It is important to view the second page as this is the “Personal Information Sheet” that contains your 10 digit PUID. You will need your PUID to activate your career account.
- Within 5 business days of viewing your admission email from the Graduate School, you will be sent another email from firstname.lastname@example.org that will contain your initial account set up PIN.
- Once you have received your PUID and initial account set up PIN, you will be ready to activate your career account. Please note the system is character sensitive and may not allow for cutting and pasting when entering your PIN.
**If you have not received your email from email@example.com, please check your spam or junk email folder.
Activate Career Account
Purdue University provides all faculty, staff, and students with a Career Account. This account provides access to a number of electronic services at Purdue University, including online payment and your @purdue.edu email. This account is yours to use for as long as you are affiliated with Purdue University. You must activate you Career Account in order to submit your confirmation deposit online. Please follow the following steps to activate your account.
- Go to https://www.purdue.edu/apps/account/AccountSetup where you will enter your 10 digit PUID, date of birth, and initial account set up PIN (password). Once you are logged in, please follow the instructions provided.
- If you are having problems logging into the career account activation site, note that the initial account set up PIN is case sensitive and should be entered exactly as it is listed in the e-mail. Also be cautious of characters and numbers that may resemble each other (examples include ‘O’s’ and zeros, ‘B’s’ and eights, ‘l’s’ and ones and ‘G’s’ and ‘Q’s').
- Please be sure to memorize your career account alias/username and password as you will use it to access many online services at Purdue University.
- If you encounter problems during the career account activation process, please contact the Information Technology at Purdue (ITaP) Help Desk at (765) 494-4000 or visit http://www.itap.purdue.edu/help/
- Please do not configure your @purdue.edu e-mail during the career account set up process as this will be covered during the Program Launch.
How to Make a Deposit Payment
- Go to https://mypurdue.purdue.edu and use your career account username and password to log in to the myPurdueportal.
- From the mypurdue homepage, click on the “Bills and Payments” tab.
- To reach the payment portal, click on the words “Make a Payment”.
- You will be automatically logged into TouchNet. If the payment portal does not appear automatically in a new window, make sure your browser’s pop-up blocker is turned off.
- From the TouchNet homepage, click on E-Deposits link to make your advance fee deposit payment.
- Select the appropriate term in which you will begin your program.
- Please note using Google Chrome is not recommended. Please use Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox as your browser.
For ALL Programs
- Choose the term/start date for your specific program (Spring, Summer or Fall)
- Choose the appropriate deposit account for your payment by clicking on Krannert Graduate Adm Deposit from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Select button
- Click on the Make A Deposit Payment button to proceed to the payment.
- Choose a payment method from the drop down menu. You may pay the nonrefundable deposit with an electronic check, or with one of the following credit/debit card types: MasterCard, Discover or American Express. Please note that a convenience fee will be charged for all credit card payments. The deposit is $750.
- Your deposit is non-refundable