The Management/MBA Combined Degree Program will provide high-achieving students in the Krannert School of Management an opportunity to accelerate their education by earning their B.S. and MBA within five years of study. Qualified students will take three years of undergraduate coursework and two years of graduate classes.
Requirements to apply to the program
- Completion of 112 credit hours of coursework or completion of 108 by the end of their junior year, including completion of MAI Core Foundations courses; University Core requirements and international electives; upper division courses except for specified substitutions; concentration courses for Management, Accounting, Finance, Global Entrepreneurship, Global Supply Chain Management, Human Resource Management, and Marketing
- Minimum 3.70 GPA (3.5 GPA with strong leadership and internship experience will be considered)
- Completion of at least one professional internship
- Demonstration of leadership potential through extra-curricular activities
- Interested students who meet requirements should discuss the program with their academic advisor and Debbi Bearden in the Krannert undergraduate advising office
After meeting with Debbi Bearden, students should also set up a meeting with the Krannert Master's Programs office so their readiness to enter master-level coursework can be ascertained and credit hour requirements may be reviewed. Students will complete the Graduate School application during their junior year and will receive notificiation of their admission decision with time to make plans for the coming year.
See also more information about the Economics Combined BS and MS Degrees