- Application Deadlines
- Required Materials
- Instructions for Supplemental Materials
- Required Admissions Tests
Admission to the Doctoral Program in Economics, Management or Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management is limited to students of outstanding promise. Only applicants with at least a bachelor's degree, or those in the process of receiving such a degree, are considered for admission. There are no required fields of study for applicants who will have completed undergraduate or higher-level degrees by the time they enroll at Purdue University.
The information on this website has been compiled to assist you in completing your application for admission to the PhD Programs of the Krannert Graduate School of Management of Purdue University. Please read the following information carefully before completing your online application and submitting your supplemental materials.
When you complete an online application, please note the following:
- Our doctoral programs are located on Purdue University's main campus in West Lafayette, Indiana.
- You will apply to one of the following three programs: Economics, Management, or Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management.
- The subject area/certification program question on the online application refers to your program specialization area. For instance, if you are applying to the Management Program, you must indicate if you are interested in accounting, finance, marketing, MIS, operations management, quantitative methods/management science, or strategic management.
- Economics does not have a separate MS degree program and offers admission only into the PhD Program.