Information for Veterans/Active Duty Personnel
Whether you’re a veteran, transitioning, or active duty, a Purdue Executive MBA can help you reach your goals.
At Purdue University Krannert School of Management, our executive-format MBA programs are designed to work for you. We know work-life balance is important and that’s why our programs offer a flexible structure. On average, about 20% of each cohort has a military background.
You will complete most of your work on-line, at your convenience, from wherever you are. However, you’ll also benefit from face-to-face classes and networking during quarterly residencies lasting from 1-2 weeks each.
It’s the best of both worlds!
Some quick facts:
- Earn your MBA in just about 20 months
- With 100% eligibility, the $75,000 program can be fully funded through the Post 9-11 GI Bill.
- The application fee is waived for active duty personnel.
- The GMAT may be waived with sufficient military and/or civilian experience.
- You can choose the program that’s right for you: An international program (IMM) with residencies in 6 countries, or the domestic program (EMBA) with a customizable curriculum.
Purdue values your military experience:
- Purdue is a Yellow Ribbon school.
- The University offers both a Veterans Success Center, and a dedicated Military and Veterans Affairs office in the Krannert School of Management.
- Purdue is one of only 7 universities to offer the Entrepreneurship Bootcamp for Veterans with Disabilities.
Since 2012, we have been participating in the Service Academy Career Conferences job fairs that are held around the United States. We invite you to visit the Purdue University Executive MBA booth at upcoming conferences in Savannah or Washington DC to learn more and to speak to one of our loyal alumni. Details of our top-ranked programs can be found on our website at http://www.krannert.purdue.edu/programs/executive/contact.asp. Or visit us on campus or join one of our frequent webinars.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
In 2013, the University created an office to help veterans and active duty personnel navigate the different university requirements. The Krannert School of Management has many alumni in the armed forces and for several years has hosted the Entrepreneurship Bootcamp for Veterans with Disabilities. Our dean speaks briefly about the program in this video http://youtu.be/mTH23gmwO9M.