Key Resources and Partnerships
The best career planning uses a number of diverse resources, including:
- The Roland G. Parrish Library of Management and Economics: A recently renovated and welcoming place to study on the second floor of the Krannert Building, the Parrish Library also boasts thousands of database resources.
- Purdue University Career Wiki: Developed by a partnership of three offices: Krannert Professional Development Center, Center for Career Opportunities and the Parrish Library, the Career Wiki houses career subscription and public websites on topics ranging from career path research and resume writing to organizational profiles and industry trends.
- Center for Career Opportunities (CCO): The Center for Career Opportunities and Krannert Professional Development Center work together to bring recruiting fairs, internship and job opportunities to Krannert students. To participate in interviews just for Krannert students, or to explore campus-wide opportunities, please register your Career Management Account with MyCCO.
- Leadership Communication Center (LCC): Also on the second floor of the Krannert Building, the Leadership Communication Center provides technical tools, advice and feedback to students while cultivating cultural intelligence, professionalism and advanced communication skills.
- International Students and Scholars (ISS): International Students and Scholars provides support to international students as they adjust to campus life at Purdue and complete Visa processing so that they can pursue internships and full-time employment in the United States.
- Online Writing Lab (OWL): The Online Writing Lab guides students as they continue to improve writing skills.
Career Fairs and networking: Many career fairs and networking opportunities are available to you through Krannert and Purdue University. The School of Management Employers Forum hosts a career fair each fall and spring organized and hosted by Krannert students. Campus-wide career fairs are hosted at various times throughout the year by the Center for Career Opportunities. You can schedule interviews with companies recruiting at Purdue for internships and job openings through your MyCCO account.