Undergraduate Leadership Fund
The UndergraduateLeadership Fund provides an opportunity for students and student organizations to apply for funds to enhance their leadership development skills.
About the Undergraduate Leadership Fund
The Undergraduate Leadership Fund is funded through the School of Management Employers Forum Career Fair and from the generous donations of alumni and corporate friends. The Fund is used to enhance the education of Krannert School of Management undergraduate students. Students are encouraged to petition the Undergraduate Leadership Fund to support programs, activities, and services.
**Note: The ULF is a reimbursement fund. Funds for activities are disbursed only after the final report of the activity.
Undergraduate Leadership Fund Committee
The purpose of the Undergraduate Leadership Fund Committee is the following:
- To hear requests from student organizations and Krannert undergraduate students
- To oversee the School of Management Undergraduate Leadership Fund
The committee members will include the following individuals:
- Director of Personal and Professional Development
- Faculty Member
- President of SMEF
- Two members of President's Council
How to Submit a Proposal
Students are encouraged to read the Leadership Fund Guidelines before submiting their proposal. To petition the fund, students must submit the online proposal form. **Students are then required to present their request at the Undergraduate Leadership Fund Committee meeting. Times and dates are listed below.
Proposal Deadlines/ULFSC Meetings
- Wednesday, September 23, 2015
- Monday, November 9, 2015
- Monday, January 25, 2016
- Monday, March 7, 2016
Meeting Date & Times:
- Tuesday, September 29, 2015 1:00-3:00 p.m. in Krannert 351
- Tuesday, November 17, 2015 1:00-3:00 p.m. in Krannert 351
- Tuesday, February 2, 2016 1:00-3:00 p.m. in Krannert 351
- Tuesday, March 15, 2016 1:00-3:00 p.m. in Krannert 351
***Applicants must present their proposals to the ULF Committee. Failure to present at the ULF Committee meeting will forfeit your request. ***