[Skip to Content]
Undergraduate Programs

Non-Krannert Students


Procedures for Requesting Permission to Enroll in an Upper Division Krannert Course


Each semester students wishing to enroll in restricted MGMT, ECON or OBHR 30000 level and above courses are required to obtain permission from the Krannert Undergraduate Programs Office.

Major overrides will be entered AFTER January 5, 2015 , enabling students to register in these restricted courses via MyPurdue.  Due to the high volume of students requesting overrides, the Krannert Undergraduate Programs Office will not send email notifications to students indicating that overrides have been processed.

Starting January 5, 2015, please give the advising staff 24 hours to process all override requests before emailing to inquire about your override. Requests for overrides only need to be entered once; duplicate requests will be ignored.

Students are encouraged to download their Minor Requirement form to view the list of minor courses. If courses are full after overrides are given, please use the waitlist.  Waitlists expire the Friday before classes begin.

Please note: Closed course overrides will not be provided and space is not guaranteed.

Submit Override Request

Management Minor for non-Krannert students

Economics Minor for non-Krannert students 

Transfer into Krannert School of Management from another Purdue college/major