Thinking about transfering to Krannert from another Purdue college/major? Visit here.
To enroll in an Upper Division Krannert Course (ECON, MGMT, OBHR 30000 or higher):
View the courses listed on the Management and Economics Minor plans of study. Major restrictions will be lifted on the dates listed below for courses on the minor at which time you can self-register for the course through myPurduePlan.
- Fall 2016 - restrictions will be lifted on May 23, 2016
Only courses that are listed on the minor will have the major restrictions lifted* (except ECON 511 which requires instructor permission) To request a major restriction override for an ECON, MGMT, OBHR course that is not part of the MGMT or ECON minor answers the questions at this link: Fall 2016.
The Advising Office does not give pre-requisite overrides. If courses are full after restrictions have been lifted or override processed, please use the waitlist. Waitlists expire the Friday before classes begin. Closed course overrides will not be provided and space is not guaranteed!
- Fall 2015 MGMT Minor Requirements
- Fall 2014 MGMT Minor Requirements
- Fall 2013 MGMT Minor Requirements
- Fall 2012 MGMT Minor Requirements
- Fall 2015 ECON Minor Requirements
- Fall 2014 ECON Minor Requirements
- Fall 2013 ECON Minor Requirements
Advising Hours for current Purdue students not enrolled in the Krannert School of Management are available on a first-come, first served basis in room 352 of the Krannert Building: