- Check out the Krannert Approved Programs – Krannert has over 100 approved programs in over 25 countries! Search programs here: https://www.studyabroad.purdue.edu/. Go to Programs tab then program search to access the database.
- Schedule an appointment with your academic advisor Study Abroad programs can help you meet major or minor requirements, fulfill liberal arts requirements, or achieve proficiency in a second language. With careful planning you can study abroad and graduate on time. Decide the term you’d like to study abroad and the type of coursework you want to take.
- Apply online through SA website. Go to the appropriate page for your preferred program and look for the "Click here to apply" link.
- Get courses approved by SA liaisons (Adrienne Albrecht for Krannert). Go to this page for information: https://www.studyabroad.purdue.edu/students/liaisons.cfm
- Prepare for going abroad by completing MyStudyAbroad page checklist.
- Studying abroad is an opportunity to expand your cultural awareness through strong academic curriculum and rich cultural experiences!