Thursday, February 6, 2020
Overview of the Consulting Skills Consortium
1) Keynote: The keynote panel will be on Thursday, February 6, from 6:00pm-7:30pm in the Purdue Memorial Union South Ballroom.
2) Breakout Sessions: Three breakout sessions will be held Friday, February 7, from 8:30am-11:20am in Stewart Center, Rooms 278 and 279
(a) 8:30am-9:20am: Bain & Company
(b) 9:30am-10:20am: Accenture
(c) 10:30am-11:20am: McKinsey & Company
3) Live Case Competition: This competition will be held Friday, February 7, from 12:30pm-4:00pm.
This event is proudly presented by Krannert's Communication Center and the following partners: Delta Sigma Pi, PurdueThink, PurdueSolutions, the Institute of Industrial & Systems Engineers, Ascend, Larsen Leaders Academy, and the Brock-Wilson Center for Women in Management.
At this event, students will have the opportunity to converse with professionals and participate in interactive workshops.
Why you should attend
- Engagement opportunities with consultants
- Expand communication skills
- Practice professionalism
- Gain experience in solving problems
The Communication Center at Krannert encourages you to calendar this event.
Registration required: Register to attend