The Duff & Phelps YOUniversity Deal Challenge
Thursday, February 27, 2020
- The Duff & Phelps YOUniversity Deal Challenge is open to teams of students currently attending the same college or university.
- Each team will consist of two to three students. You may have a faculty advisor to assist you, but it is not required. However, if you are selected for the finals you must have a representative from your university attend the event with you for guidance.
- Each team member must be in an undergraduate program and graduate between December 2020 and September 2022.
- There may be more than one team from a school.
- Teams will register for the Duff & Phelps YOUniversity Deal Challenge by completing the online registration form.
- Once a team’s entry has been validated, Duff & Phelps will send out the case on Wednesday, October 16, 2019
About Duff & Phelps
Duff & Phelps is the global advisor that protects, restores and maximizes value for clients in the areas of valuation, corporate
finance, investigations, disputes, cyber
security, compliance and regulatory matters, and other governance-related issues. We work with clients across diverse sectors, mitigating risk to assets, operations
and people. With Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps since 2018, our firm has nearly 3,500 professionals in 28 countries around the world.
Registration required: Register to attend
Add to Calendar Communication Center