The Exploring Business in Peru study abroad program, offered through Krannert School of Management, provides a unique study abroad internship opportunity in PERU. This trip assists students in developing a global business perspective while enhancing their resume profiles by working on real company projects related to HR, marketing, supply chain, manufacturing, oprations, finance etc.
Trip Dates: March 14-22, 2020
- 2 credit course, open to all Krannert masters level students, 1st and 2nd years, and Undergraduate students (junior and seniors).
- Apply: email resume and summary of your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org before December 13, 2019.
- Attend a callout:
- November 6, 6:00 PM, KRAN G009
- November 22, 5:30 PM, KRAN G021
- December 4, 6:00 PM, KRAN G009