The Introduction to Customer Discovery course is a taste of the Lean LaunchPad method to give early-stage technologists a working knowledge of how to think about their opportunity from a business and customer perspective, as well as how to properly conduct customer discovery interviews; the first step in any commercialization process. This course covers the two main concepts in NSF I-CorpsTM: value propositions and customer segments. This course provides technologists with a set of skills and entrepreneurial knowledge that can be applied to any career path.
Benefits of the Program
- Develop best practices for conducting customer discovery and identifying key stakeholders.
- Learn, practice and hone your innovation skills.
- Improve the odds for commercial success.
- Understand market trends and needs in your technology area.
- Expand your network of like-minded peers, instructors, investors, customers, and mentors.
- Obtain eligibility to apply for $50,000 and attend the National NSF I-CorpsTM team grant.
- Prepare for applying to the SBIR or STTR programs.