Ph.D., Industrial Relations, Minnesota, 1977
M.A., Industrial Relations, Cincinnati, 1971
B.A., Economics, Cincinnati, 1970
- Dworkin, J. (2016). The Dog and The Jet Ski. Archway Press (Children's Literature),
- Dworkin, J. (2014). The Dog and The Dolphin. Create Space (Children's Literature),
- Dworkin, J. & Chelius, J. (1990). Reflections on the Transformation in Industrial Relations. Scarecrow Press,
- Dworkin, J. (1981). Owners versus Players: Baseball and Collective Bargaining. Auburn House Publishing,
- Dworkin, J. (2016). "The Evolution of Collective Bargaining in Sports". Research Handbook of Employment Relations in Sports (Edward Elgar Press),
- Dworkin, J. (2013). "Professional Sports: A Tale of Conflict and Accord". Collective Bargaining Under Duress: Case Studies of Major U.S. Industries,
- Dworkin, J. & Staudohar, P. (2002). "Even Umpires Sometimes Strike Out".
- Dworkin, J; Posthuma, R & Swift, M (2000). "Arbitrator Acceptability: Does Justice Matter?".
- Dworkin, J.; Feldman, S; Brown, J. & Hobson, C (1988). "Worker's Preferences in Concession Bargaining".
- Dworkin, J. (1986). "The Basics of Negotiations: A Pedagogical Note".
- Dworkin, J. & DeNisi, A. (1981). "Final-Offer Arbitration and the Naive Negotiator".
Office: RAWL 4025
Area(s) of Expertise
Negotations, Labor Relations, Unions, Screening Procedures, Voting