Assistant Professor of Management
Ph.D., Accounting, Arizona State University
MS, Taxation, University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee
BBA, Accounting, University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee
- Laux, R., Christensen, D., & Kenchington, D. (2021). How do most low ETR firms avoid paying taxes?. Review of Accounting Studies, vol. Forthcoming
- Laux, R., & Deng, Z. (2021). Income Shifting and U.S. International Trade in Goods Statistics. Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, vol. Forthcoming
- Laux, R., Gupta, S., & Lynch, D. (2016). Do Firms Use Tax Reserves to Meet Analysts' Forecasts? Evidence from the Pre- and Post-FIN 48 Periods. Contemporary Accounting Research, vol. 33 (3), 1044-1047.
- Laux, R., Dhaliwal, D., Kaplan, S., & Weisbrod, E. (2013). The Information Content of Tax Expense for Firms Reporting Losses. Journal of Accounting Research, vol. 51 (1), 135-164.
- Laux, R. (2013). The Association between Deferred Tax Assets and Liabilities and Future Tax Payments. The Accounting Review, vol. 88 (4), 1357-1383.
Phone: (765) 494-5408
Office: RAWL 4036