Associate Professor of Management
Ph.D. and M.S., Marketing, Cornell University, 2008
M.A., Statistics, University of California, Berkeley, 2003
M.A., Public Administration, Peking University, 2001
B.S, Information Management, Econ Double Major, Peking University, 1998
- Pareek, B., Liu, Q., Ghosh, P. (2019). Ask Your Doctor if This Product is Right for You: A Bayesian Joint Model for Patient Drug Requests and Physician Prescriptions. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, vol. 182 (1), 197-223. | Related Website |
- Liu, H., Liu, Q., Chintagunta, P. (2017). Promotion Spillovers: Drug Detailing in Combination Therapy. Marketing Science, vol. 36 (3), 382-401. | Related Website |
- Liu, Q., Gupta, S., Venkataraman, S., Liu, H. (2016). An Empirical Model of Drug Detailing: Dynamic Competition and Policy Implications. Management Science, vol. 62 (8), 2321 - 2340. | Related Website |
- Liu, Q., Steenburgh, T. J., Gupta, S. (2015). The Cross Attributes Flexible Substitution Logit: Uncovering Category Expansion and Share Impacts of Marketing Instruments. Marketing Science, vol. 34 (1), 144-159. | Related Website |
- Liu, Q. & Gupta, S. (2012). A Micro-level Diffusion Model for New Drug Adoption. Joural of Product Innovation Management, vol. 29 (3), 372 - 384. | Related Website |
- Liu, Q. & Gupta, S. (2011). Understanding the Impact of Direct-to-Consumer Advertising on Patients' Behavior and the Public Policy Implication. International Journal of Research in Marketing, vol. 28 (3), 205-217. | Related Website |
- Liu, Q. & Gupta, S. (2014). Direct-to-Consumer Advertising (DTCA) of Pharmaceuticals: An Integrative Review. Springer, New York. 629-649.
- Samel, Karan (Student Author), Wang, X. and Liu, Q. (Mentor) (2017). Predicting Advertisement Clicks Using Deep Networks: Interpreting Deep Learning Models. The Journal of Purdue Undergraduate Research, vol. 7 | Related Website |
- Liu, Q., Liu, H. & Kalwani, M. (2016). “See Your Doctor”: The Impact of Direct-to-Consumer Advertising on Patients with Different Affliction Levels. | Related Website |
- Shin, S., Nelson, P., Liu, Q., Shin, S. (2016). Benefit Segmentation of Physicians.