- Ozmel Umit; Yavuz D; Trombley T; Gulati R Interm Ties in financial Markets and Performance Effects. Organization Science,
- Ozmel Umit; Trombley Tim.; Yavuz Deniz. (2019). Outside Insiders. Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analyses,
- Ozmel Umit; Reuer J; Wu CW. (2017). The Role of Imitation in Determining Technology Acquisitions. Strategic Management Journal,
- Ozmel Umit; Yavuz D; Reuer J; Zenger T. (2017). Bargaining Power, Network Effects and Value Appropriation in Alliances: Evidence form High-Tech R&D Alliance Contracts. Organization Science,
- Umit Ozmel, Isin Guler (2015). Small Fish, Big Fish: The Performance Effects of the Relative Standing in Partners' Affiliate Portfolios. Strategic Management Journal,
- Ozmel U, Robinson D. & Stuart T (2013). Strategic Alliance, Venture Capital and Exit Decisions in Early Stage High-tech Firms. Journal of Financial Economics,
- Ozmel U, Reuer J. & Gulati R (2013). Network Interdependencies: Signals from Venture Capital and Alliance Networks in Determining Future Alliance Formation. Academy of Management Journal,
Does access to information prior to an initial public offering (IPO) generate a trading advantage after the IPO? That's the question posed by researchers from Purdue University’s Krannert School of Management, who find that the information obtained by non-insider institutions through their connections prior to the IPO may remain valuable after the IPO.
Phone: (765) 49-62286
Office: KRAN 429
Area(s) of Expertise
Value Generation vs Value Capture in Alliances and VC investments in high-tech environments: Implications on innovation and performance. Entrepreneurship; governance and performance outcomes of interfirm collaborations.