Ph.D., Economics, University of California, Irvine (2013)
M.A., Economics, University of California, Irvine (2010)
B.A., Economics, University of California, Berkeley (2008)
- Guillaume Rocheteau, Randall Wright, and Cathy Zhang (2018). Corporate Finance and Monetary Policy. American Economic Review, | Download |
- Janet Hua Jiang and Cathy Zhang (2018). Competing Currencies in the Laboratory. Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization,
- Tai-Wei Hu and Cathy Zhang (2017). Responding to the Inflation Tax. Macroeconomic Dynamics, forthcoming. | Download |
- Sebastien Lotz and Cathy Zhang. (2016). Money and Credit as Means of Payment: A New Monetarist Approach. Journal of Economic Theory, 164, 68-100. | Related Website | Download |
- Cathy Zhang (2014). An Information-Based Theory of International Currency. Journal of International Economics, vol. 93 (2), 286-301. | Related Website | Download |
- Gary Richardon and Cathy Zhang (2013). A Review of Barry Eichengreen's Exorbitant Privilege: the Rise and Fall of the Dollar and the Future of the International Monetary System. Economia, vol. 2 337-344.
- Guillaume Rocheteau, Russell Tsz-Nga Wong, and Cathy Zhang (2017). Lending Relationships and Optimal Monetary Policy. | Related Website |
- Pedro Gomis-Porqueras and Cathy Zhang (2017). Optimal Monetary and Fiscal Policy with Migration in a Currency Union.