SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
All times are PDT
8:00 AM– 11:00 AM: Overcoming Obstacles to Success
11:00AM – 1:00 PM: Lunch on your own*
1:00 PM – 5:00 PM: Entrepreneurship: Idea to Impact
- Welcome & Remarks
- David Hummels, Dean of the Krannert School of Management
- "Entrepreneurship at Purdue"
- Dan Hasler, Executive VP for Communication, Purdue University
- "NSF I-Corps: How to Avoid Building Something No One Cares About"
- Matthew Lynall, Clinical Professor and Director of Experiential Learning, Krannert School of Management
- "Innovation Science: Achieving Impact by Design"
- Joe Sinfield, Associate Professor of Civil Engineering, College of Engineering
- "My Journey from Robotics Professor to a Bug Trap Entrepreneur"
- Johnny Park, CEO, Wabash Heartland Innovation Network
- "The Gendering of Entrepreneurship"
- Nathalie Duval-Coutil, Professor & Director, Entrepreneurship & Innovation Certificate, Purdue Polytechnic
- "Trapped in the Pay Cycle: The Technology Unlocking $1 Trillion in Wages"
- Ramaneek Khanna, CTO, Earnin
- "Engineering, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship"
- Nate Mosier, Professor of Agricultural & Biological Engineering, College of Engineering
- Fireside Chat Keynote
- Keith Krach, Chairman, DocuSign and Dean Mung Chiang of the College of Engineering
5:00 PM – 7:00 PM: Reception
*If you choose to attend both the morning and afternoon sessions, lunch will be on your own.
Click here for a list of nearby restaurants.