November 7th, 2014
The Purdue - Krannert Human Resources Executive Conference is committed to providing an opportunity for future and current HR professionals to learn, network, and showcase their talents by interpreting cutting-edge problems facing businesses today and providing alternatives and new possibilities through HR strategy and strong business acumen.
- To advance the field of human resource management.
- To identify, build, and maintain a strong and collaborative network of HR experts dedicated to advancing their own careers and the field of human resource management.
- Grow Purdue and Krannert’s reputation as a leading think tank for human resource education, research, and practice.
- Provide participants an opportunity to receive continuing education credits in HR (CEU supported by SHRM).
- Senior HR executives.
- HR managers and staff.
- Scholars seeking to bring greater HR relevance to their research.
- Current students of Human Resources Management or similar degrees.
- Any person interested in learning more about the field of HR.
Click here for the 2014 schedule