November 7, 2018
The Krannert Human Resources Executive Dinner is committed to providing an opportunity for future and current HR professionals to learn, network, and showcase their talents by interpreting cutting-edge problems facing businesses today and providing alternatives and new possibilities through HR strategy and strong business acumen.
- To advance the field of human resource management.
- To identify, build, and maintain a strong and collaborative network of HR experts dedicated to advancing their own careers and the field of human resource management.
- Grow Purdue and Krannert’s reputation as a leading think tank for human resource education, research, and practice.
- Provide participants an opportunity to receive continuing education credits in HR (CEU supported by SHRM).
- Senior HR Executives
- HR Professionals and Staff
- University Faculty & Staff
- Krannert Alumni
- HR Corporate Partners
- HR Case Competition Judges
- Scholars seeking to bring greater HR relevance to their research.
- Current students of Human Resources Management or similar degrees.
- Purdue SHRM Chapter Members
- HR Case Competition Participants
- Any person interested in learning more about the field of HR.
All sponsorships include a number of benefits including a prominent display of corporate logo on Conference promotions and up to 10 complimentary registrations for attendees. For more information on becoming a corporate sponsor, contact Krannert Professor Brian Chupp @ email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you in attendance!
If you have any additional questions, please direct your inquiries to krannertHRConference@purdue.edu