Manage Every Step of your Executive Career
As a student in a Krannert Executive Education degree program, you have access to a broad set of career services designed for the working professional. We partner with the Krannert Professional Development Center (KPDC) to provide a variety of resources across all modules of the program.
Watch an introduction to the career management services provided to Purdue Executive MBA students, hosted by KPDC Executive Director Randall Lewis.
- Provide skills to maximize Executive MBA ROI.
- Provide resources for career enhancement.
- Provide guidance for future career progression and management.
We present a four-part approach to career management:
- In-residence events
- Online resources
- Executive coaching
Core and functional elective courses offered include Managing Behavior in Organizations, Leadership, Negotiations, Business Law & Ethics, Change Management, and Active Learning Projects.
Company visits, guest speakers, networking events, business etiquette dinner, topical presentations and one-on-one meetings with KPDC advisor Gene Ivnik are built into our residencies.
- Krannert Professional Development Center: virtual one-to-one advising/strategy; resume feedback; career assessment through Career Leader; career wiki (career guides, company research tools, industry guides, job boards and more)
- Ivy Exec, Inc.: exclusive access to curated job openings; career advisors; resume advice; professional mentorship; live online classes; and topical webinars and posted articles
- BlueSteps, Inc.: career management service proving exposure to hundreds of executive search firms worldwide; career seminars and podcasts; access to job market trends, reports and career advice
Take advantage of confidential sessions with a career coach to identify goals and establish an action plan, focusing on professional development.
Career management will help create a roadmap for your future and will help you to effectively lead yourself and others.
Don't Get Stuck in an Eddy!
Integral to your career is the ability to lead and work on teams. Check out Krannert Associate Professor of Management Dr. Ben Dunford's overview on Improving Team Performance.