Whether you’re a veteran, transitioning, or active duty, a Purdue Executive MBA can help you reach your goals.
At Purdue University's Krannert School of Management, our Executive MBA programs are designed to work for you. We know work-life balance is important and that’s why our programs offer a flexible structure. On average, about 20% of each executive education student cohort has a military background.
You will complete most of your work online, at your convenience, from wherever you are. However, you’ll also benefit from face-to-face classes and networking during quarterly residencies lasting from 1 to 2 weeks each.
Some quick facts:
- Earn your MBA in just 19 months.
- With 100% eligibility, the program can be fully funded through the Post-9/11 GI Bill.
- The GMAT may be waived with sufficient military and/or civilian experience.
- Your tuition deposit is discounted and your application fee is waived.
- You can choose the program that’s right for you: Our international IMM Global EMBA program, with residencies in seven countries, or the Executive MBA program, with a customizable curriculum.
- Find veterans-specific financial aid information on our Veterans Educational Benefits page.
- Purdue University is a Yellow Ribbon school.
- Purdue offers both a Veterans Success Center and a dedicated Military and Veterans Affairs office in the Krannert School of Management.
Hear from our Alumni
Matthew Guest, U.S. Navy, and Courtney Mills, U.S. Army, both alumni of the Purdue EMBA Class of 2016, describe how their experiences aided them in their graduate education.