Krannert's MS GSCM features an experiential learning module in which student teams work to solve a real-world managerial problem for a partnering company. We are always looking for new partners and interesting projects. For more information on how you can get involved, contact me directly or visit our website.
Experiential learning projects for summer 2016 are under way! We are thrilled to be working with Allegion, MES, GE, and Herbal Fracture this summer.
Previous projects I've supervised:
- Inbound Freight Optimization, Caterpillar, Inc.
- Accessories Lead Time Reduction, Allegion Plc
- Outbound Freight Optimization, Shipwire, Inc.
- Small Parcel Freight Optimization, Caterpillar, Inc.
- Forecasting Process Improvement, MES, Inc.
- Spare Parts Management, ZF Group
- Import Freight Optimization, MES, Inc.
- Export Freight Sourcing, IOM Grain
- Perishable Goods Inventory Optimization, Pepperidge Farm