CHARLES GRIM, PHD ’90, is vice provost for academic administration at New York University Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates.
- MICHAEL GRIFFIN, BSM ’95, Greenfield, IN, is a prosecutor for the Hancock County Prosecutor’s Office.
- MYRON LONG, BS (ACCT) ’96, is a project schedule engineer at Washington Metro Transit Authority (WMATA) in Washington, DC. He also is an at-large board member for EarthShare of Georgia.
- HARISH LAKSHMAN, MSM ’97, is a director at Rane Group in Chennai, India.
- JOHN E. PAISIE, MSM ’97, has joined Hart Energy as executive vice president for consulting and research. Paisie previously was a partner at PFC Energy, where he managed the downstream oil and gas and petrochemical group. At Hart, he leads a group of researchers, analysts and consultants stationed in Houston, Washington, Brussels and Singapore, among other cities.
- STEVEN M. LUTZ, BSIM ’98, Fishers, IN, was named a 2013 Rising Star by Super Lawyers, a ratings service of lawyers from business and consumer practice areas who have attained a high level of peer recognition and professional achievement.
- KATHY SCHEIRMAN, MSM ’98, was named one of Computerworld magazine’s 2013 Premier 100 IT Leaders. Scheirman is senior vice president and corporate services business information officer at Kaiser Permanente. She joined the company in 2010 after more than 13 years in various leadership roles at American Express.
- CURTIS STOUT, MSM ’98, was named general manager of corporate development at Timken Co. in Canton, OH. He joined Timken from Agilysys Inc., where he held leadership positions in corporate development, operational finance, treasury and investor relations.
- ROBERT S SWINGLE III, BSIM ’98, Seattle, WA, is director of operations for Techport Thirteen Inc.
- ANDREI STAPINOIU, MSM ’99, was promoted to managing director of Nordson EDI Europe. He previously served as Nordson EDI’s European sales director, a position he held since 2010. He joined the company as European sales manager in 2007.
- ERIC EVANS, BSIM ’99, CEO of Providence Memorial Hospital, Sierra Medical Center and Providence Children’s Hospital in El Paso, TX, was named one of 25 Rising Stars in Healthcare Under 40 by Becker’s Hospital Review.
LYNN (HAETTINGER) TIDBALL, BSM ’00, Mokena, IL, is an enterprise project manager for US Cellular.
- BRIAN BELLOLI, BSM ’03, Glenview, IL, is manager of sales and data analytics at Astellas Pharma.
- NEIL HOYNE, BSM ’03, Santa Clara, CA, is global program manager, attribution, at Google.
- SHAUN JONES, MSIA ’03, Raleigh-Durham, NC, is a data center sales specialist at Cisco.