- Beth Brooke-Marciniak (BSIM ’81, HDR '12), was named to the Forbes “World’s 100 Most Powerful Women” list for the seventh time. She currently serves as global vice chair for public policy at Ernst & Young and has been active internationally in a number of humanitarian efforts.
- Curtis Spillers (MSIA ’81), is an investment research analyst at Reinsurance Group of America in Chesterfield, MO.
- Curt Clawson (BS ECON '84), Bonita Springs, FL, was recently elected to the U.S. House of Representatives for Florida’s 19th congressional district. Clawson, who played basketball at Purdue and was a senior captain of the men’s 1984 Big Ten Championship team, was inducted into the Indiana Basketball Hall of Fame in 2003. He retired as president, chairman and CEO of Hayes Lemmerz International Inc.
- Gary Coval (BSM ’84), and his wife, Ellen Coval (HHS ’85), Zionsville, IN, recently hiked to the summit of Diamond Head, a volcanic cone in the Koʻolau Mountain Range of Oahu, HI.
- Hector Corona (BSM ’87), Chicago, IL, recently published Commodities: Why are they so important to me and the world?, a book for students and young adults that dives into the complex world of commodity trading. The book can be purchased at Amazon.
- Ahmet Altillar (MSM ’ 97) is vice president at Deutsche Bank A.S. in Turkey.
- Roy Beaumont (MSM ’97), Rockville, MD, and wife, SueAnne, welcomed their third son, Bennett Joseph, on Oct. 18, 2013.
- Gabriel Odeh (MSM ’98), is director of product management at CareerStep in Orem, UT.
- Migual Patterson (BSM '99, MBA '04) , recently joined BMO Harris Bank as vice president of commercial banking, consumer and agribusiness group. He previously served as a relationship manager for First Merchants Corp. in Anderson, IN.
- Joseph Flores (BSM ’02), is senior vice president of the Charlotte, NC, offices of Catalyst, an IMG Consulting Co. and public relations agency.
- James Hill (MBA '03)Chicago, IL, was recently promoted to president of The Hill Group, which provides professional services related to the construction, maintenance and operation of building systems. The company has been led by three generations of the Hill family since it's founding in 1936.
- Mary Slater Jones (BSM ’03, MBA '05) was chosen as a panelist for an MBA careers site on the Financial Times website. She serves as a downstream management consultant for Shell Oil and leads the company’s recruiting efforts at Purdue.
- Kate (Kuznar) Pagliari (BSM ’05), Wauwatosa, WI, married Steve Pagliari on Nov. 2, 2013. They both work at GE Healthcare in Milwaukee, where Kate is the global operations finance manager of the X-ray and interventional product lines.
- Kyle Rollins (BSM ’05), and his wife, Emily (Needham) Rollins, (BSM ’05), Libertyville, IL, welcomed Avery Grace to their family on Jun. 8, 2013.
- Andrew Popenfoose (BSM ’05, MSF '10), has joined SYM Financial Advisors as a portfolio manager.
- Jessica O'Leary (MBA ’08), is associate director of program management at Sage Therapeutics in Cambridge, MA.
- Anne Crispen (BSM '09) is brand marketing manager at Ingersoll Rand in Keller, TX.
- Ricardo Brubaker (BSM ’09, MSIA '12), is a senior business analyst at Cummins in Columbus, IN.