- John Horner (BSM ’12), is marketing coordinator at Hillcrest Golf & Country Club in Batesville, IN, and received a master’s degree in sports administration from Xavier University in 2013.
- Melissa Broubard (BSM ’13), and Elina Salerno (BSM ’13), are both associates at the Indianapolis, IN, offices of BKD, a national CPA and advisory firm.
- Svenja Heinke (MSHRM ’13), is an expatriate services consultant at CH2M HILL in Englewood, CO.
- Anil Tripathi (MBA ’13), is pathways operations manager at Amazon in Chattanooga, TN.
- Jessica Rush (BSM ’13), Oakland, CA, wrote The World is So Wide. The children’s book promotes diversity and acceptance while exploring careers and teaching the alphabet. It can be purchased at Amazon.
- Zachary Langbehn (BSM BS ACCT '14),is a global market research business analyst at Eli Lilly & Co in Indianapolis, IN .
- Jacob McCord (BSM ’14), joined the managerial staff of his family’s business, McCord’s Do-it-Best Hardware in Logansport, IN.
- Lauren Young (MBA '14), is a human resource graduate development program manager at Rolls-Royce in Indianapolis, IN.