KLABA will strive to serve graduate students from Krannert School of Management by enabling access to a range of companies and alumni, promoting network with business professional, enhancing their professional set of skills and margin into the culture of both US & Latin America.
- Promote Krannert MBA program and application process among experienced Latin American professionals through info sessions, videos and webinars
- Connect students and professionals by leveraging alumni network and participating in events
- Invite special speakers and promote workshops and plant tours to leverage professional development among Krannert Community
- Organize social events to celebrate Latin culture and promote networking opportunities
Krannert Latin American Business Association (KLABA) Board 2021-2022:
Events and Activities:
- Prospanica Career Fair Trip
- Professional Development Speaker Series
- Promotional Webinars
- Diversity Case Competitions
- Krannert Welcome Barbecue
- Social Gatherings
- Networking Events
Everyone is welcome!
KLABA is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Club – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Anyone that has affinity with the Latin American or Hispanic community or is interested in learning more about the culture independent of nationality is more than welcome!