- Sep 24
- Sep 25Utah State University Grad School FairExplore top-ranked, graduate business programs at one of the most prestigious institutions in the country, Purdue University. Stop by our booth to learn more. See you soon and Boiler Up!
Logan, Utah 84321More Information: https://career-services.usu.edu/z-fairs/grad-school-fair
- Sep 26
- Sep 26Weber State University Grad School FairExplore top-ranked, graduate business programs at one of the most prestigious institutions in the country, Purdue University. Stop by our booth to learn more. See you soon and Boiler Up!
Ogden, Utah 84403More Information: https://www.weber.edu/careerservices/grad.html
- Sep 26
- Sep 27
- Sep 27Bowling Green State University Graduate/Professional FairStop by our booth to learn about how the Krannert School of Management can help you advance your career.
Bowling Green, Ohio 43403More Information: https://www.bgsu.edu/graduate/graduate-and-professional-fair.html
- Sep 30Big Ten+ Graduate School Expo (hosted by PUGS)In between the Expo's educational workshops and networking sessions, be sure to stop by Krannert's booth for graduate programs to learn about how we can help you Master the Business of Innovation.More Information: https://www.purdue.edu/gradschool/gradexpo/
- Oct 1Rose Hulman University 2018 Graduate School FairCome visit Krannert's booth at Rose Hulman University 2018 Graduate School Fair to learn about our extensive portfolio of specialized Master's program as well as our Full-time MBA programs!
Terre Haute, Indiana 47803
- Oct 2Illinois State Fall Career FairBe sure to stop by the Krannert Master's booth at Illinois State Fall Career Fair to learn more about our various MBA and MS programs and connect with our recruiters!
Normal, Illinois 61761More Information: https://careercenter.illinoisstate.edu/events/fall-career-fair.shtml
- Oct 4ROMBA ConferenceThe Reaching Out LGBTQ MBA & Business Graduate Conference (ROMBA Conference) is the annual conference of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) graduate business school students. Come say hi to Purdue Krannert to learn more about the opportunities we offer to diverse group of students!
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55403More Information: https://www.reachingoutmba.org/prospective-lgbt-mbas
- Oct 6Krannert MBA/MS October Preview DayPreview Days offer a unique opportunity for prospective students to experience the Krannert graduate student experience firsthand. You will have an opportunity to hear informative presentations, sit in on a class, as well as interact with current students, staff and alumni. You will also meet our recruiting staff who will serve as your coaches throughout the application process. Preview Days is designed to offer you the best snapshot of Krannert to help you make your next career decision. Refreshments will be provided throughout the program. Registration is required. Space is limited.More Information: https://purdue.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0xE25wnEul4Mb3L
- Oct 8
- Oct 9
- Oct 11Civil Engineering FairThe Civil Engineering Career Fair is put on each Fall by CESAC and provides students with an opportunity to discuss their future career plans. Does yours include an MBA or specialized MS degree? If so, please feel free to stop by our booth and speak with our recruiters.More Information: https://engineering.purdue.edu/CESAC/careerfair/studentinfo
- Oct 11Krannert Leadership Speaker SeriesPurdue's voice of football and women's basketball, Tim Newton, will moderate a discussion on leadership with: Mike Bobinski: Vice President - Director of Intercollegiate Athletics, Ukari Figgs: Basketball Champion and Mechanical Engineer, Robbie Hummel: Basketball All-American and Broadcaster, and Matt Light: Super Bowl Champion and Humanitarian.
Indianapolis, Indiana 46204More Information: https://krannert.purdue.edu/events/lss/
- Oct 13QS World MBA Tour - HoustonLearn how Krannert can take your career further with its slate of Full-Time and Weekend MBA offerings, Executive MBA opportunities as well as its full roster of Specialized Masters at QS World MBA Tour in Houston!
Houston, Texas 77030More Information: https://www.topmba.com/events/qs-world-mba-tour/usa-canada/houston
- Oct 16Cal-Tech Career / Grad FairPurdue University's reputation in its engineering programs extends to its business programs. Purdue Krannert's MBA and Specialized Masters programs focus on sharpening analytical skills with its data-driven curriculums. Come visit us at the Cal-Tech Grad Fair to learn more about the opportunities we offer to help you move ideas to impact.
Pasadena, California 91125More Information: http://career.caltech.edu/students/fair
- Oct 16QS World MBA Tour - AustinLearn how Krannert can take your career further with its slate of Full-Time and Weekend MBA offerings, Executive MBA opportunities as well as its full roster of Specialized Masters at QS World MBA Tour in Austin!
Austin, Texas 78701More Information: QS World MBA Tour - Austin
- Oct 17
- Oct 17QS World MBA Tour - DallasLearn how Krannert can take your career further with its slate of Full-Time and Weekend MBA offerings, Executive MBA opportunities as well as its full roster of Specialized Masters at QS World MBA Tour in Dallas!
Dallas, Texas 75206More Information: https://www.topmba.com/events/qs-world-mba-tour/usa-canada/dallas
- Nov 9Explore Krannert: Diversity Days 2018Explore Krannert Diversity Days is an on-campus event that aims to welcome all prospective students while celebrating our diverse community, cultural impact and programs.