- Application Round 1 (Early Round) is September 1 – November 15.
- Application Round 2 (Priority Round) is November 16 – January 15.
- Application Round 3 (Final International Round) is January 16 – March 1.
- Application Round 4 (Final Domestic Round) is March 2 – April 1, or until classes are full.
*The program start date for the 2019-2020 program is June 10, 2019.
Supplementary Information for International Students
The Krannert School of Management does not require proof of financial capability until after a student has been admitted. We ask that you not include it when submitting your application. Upon an offer of admission, students will work with the Office of International Students and Scholars (ISS) to demonstrate eligibility for a Certificate of Eligibility (I-20 or DS-2019).
For a virtual tour of Purdue Main Campus in West Lafayette
For residents of Indiana, the program fee for the 2019-2020 MS BAIM program is $29,741*
For non-residents of Indiana, including international, the program fee for the 2019-2020 MS BAIM program is $47,786*
* Tuition rates are based on the 36 credit hours required for the degree. Any credit hours taken beyond the 36 required hours will be charged a per credit hour rate
**All fees are subject to increase based on approval by the Purdue University Trustees