When you graduate from the MSHRM program, you’ll have learned to:
- Develop an organization’s talent
- Lead the rapidly changing human resources environment
- Communicate effectively with other management professionals
- Position yourself for a wide range of management roles
- Become a business partner and leader on a global stage
The MSHRM program is a 48 credit hour, 3 semester degree which combines Human Resources, Management, and Organizational Behavior studies with experiential learning opportunities. Graduates will receive a Master of Science degree with a concentration in Human Resource Management. Purdue’s Human Resource Management program aligns with Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Guidelines.
Krannert recognizes the important role that real-world projects play in your professional development. Our MSHRM program goes beyond the classroom, empowering you to participate in a multitude of opportunities. From case competitions and consulting opportunities to the Human Capital Consulting Initiative, a master’s degree from Purdue lays your foundation for career advancement.
For the freedom to conduct your future, retain mobility, and influence global leaders, choose a Master of Science in Human Resource Management at Purdue.