The Krannert Graduate School at Purdue University extends a warm welcome to you as a new member of our community! To help ensure that your transition is a successful one, the Krannert Master's Program staff hosts several required orientation programs to assist you. The orientation programs are held in advance of the first day of the semester. Orientations are at no cost to students.
We encourage you to refer to your program specific section of the orientation page for more detailed information. Orientation programs are required for all students. By participating in your orientation program, you will have an opportunity to meet, network, and build relationships with other Krannert Master's students, learn about various resources available to you, refine your leadership skills, and get a head start on your career search.
All orientation programs share three common learning outcomes:
- Students will be able to understand the expectations of them as a student in the Krannert Graduate School of Management.
- Students will embrace their role in working with others on a team or in a group to meet academic and professional goals and objectives.
- Students will be able to define their individual talents and skills and how these contribute to their career and leadership development.
The Krannert Master's Programs staff are looking forward to meeting you at orientation and assisting you with your transition to campus!
To stay informed, please refer to the following program-specific orientation program pages:
(please note international students have a separate orientation)
- MBA and MSHRM Students
- International Students
- Weekend MBA
- MS(A) Students
- MS(F) Students
- MS Global Supply Chain Management
- MS Marketing
- MS Business Analytics and Information Management
To keep you connected - Purdue Krannert Master's Facebook Group