Hometown: Homewood, IL
Minor(s) and Concentration(s): Management and Finance
Clubs and Involvement:
- Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity (2014) - President
- School of Management Council (2013-2014) - Outreach Committee
Top Tip to Mentees:
- Make a resume, then get it critiqued regularly.
- Study first, there's plenty of time for play during the weekend.
- Manage your time well! Don't settle for doing nothing.
- Meet new people and network constantly. You never know when a friend will come along, and you never know who can help you in the future.
- Join a club! It makes it much easier to break down and organize all the events in Krannert.
- Exercise because it eases the mind, body, and soul :)