Students participating in the Transfer Single Articulation Pathways (TSAP) program must complete the Associate of Science (TSAP) Degree, and be admitted to Purdue University's Krannert School of Management to earn the Bachelor of Science Degree in Management.
The first 60 hours of the TSAP program must be completed at either Ivy Tech Community College or Vincennes University.
- Brief Calculus II (MA 20200) is not part of the TSAP required course work, but is part of the Management Admissions Index (MAI) and must be completed prior to being placed in upper division in the Krannert School of Management.
- Students must achieve a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or greater. Students must have an average GPA of 3.0 across all MAI courses listed below. Students must earn a B or better in Brief Calculus I and can have no grade lower than a C- in the other MAI courses.
Courses by title and number at Ivy Tech
- Brief Calculus I (MA 20100)
- Brief Calculus II (MA 20200)
- English Composition (ENG 11100)
- Financial Accounting (ACCT 10100)
- Principles of Microeconomics (ECON 20200)
Equivalent courses at Purdue's West Lafayette Campus
- Applied Calculus I (MA16010)
- Applied Calculus II (MA16020)
- First Year English Composition (ENG 10600)
- Introductory Accounting (MGMT 20000)
- Microeconomics (ECON 25100)
Upon completion of the courses above and being admitted to Purdue University's Krannert School of Management students must complete the following plan of study to earn a bachelors of science degree in their chosen major.