Skip to Content
Honors Program
Student Contract

Honors Contract

How to Honors Contract:

  1. Contact the professor teaching the course you want to contract and ask if they are willing to do so.
  2. Once your professor agrees, meet with them and establish what the honors version of the course will entail.
  3. Submit a grade mode change request via the Scheduling Assistant to request H grade mode no later than FRIDAY, 11:59pm of the SECOND WEEK OF CLASS.
  4. Complete the Honors Contract request form with the professor, also no later than Friday of the second week of class. Copies of the original syllabus and the modified honors syllabus are required to complete the request form.

For more information, visit the Honors College Website or contact Lindsay Rosokha at