At the Krannert School, we are fortunate to have loyal alumni who make a positive impact in the lives of our students, and in the life of our School. You can make a meaningful contribution by engaging with prospective students, current undergraduate or graduate students and fellow alumni in a number of ways:
- Connect with prospective students in person or over the phone. You can help prospective students understand more about the community, culture and experience that they can expect as a student at the Krannert School.
- On and Off-campus events provide the ideal opportunity for you to engage face-to-face with prospective students. We hold a myriad of ‘Get-to-know-us’ events including networking engagements, panel discussions, information sessions, etc., where you can tell your Krannert story.
- Referrals are a great way to impact the composition of our current classes. If you have high potential candidates in mind for any of our programs, please let us know and we will connect with them.
- Guest speakers are needed for classes and clubs. It’s a great way to share your experience and provide perspective that will directly impact the personal and professional development of our current students.
- The Mentoring Program provides you the opportunity to work one-on-one with a student or small group of students to help them better understand the intricacies of various industries and companies.
- Resume critiques and mock interviews provide you with the opportunity to deliver immediate feedback that is incredibly valuable to our current students.
- Corporate Participation is an essential part of the career development experience for our students. If your company has available internships, job opportunities or even potential consulting projects, our career services office can help you find talented students.
- Off campus alumni events are a great way to stay connected to your fellow alumni and the Krannert School. If you are interested in hosting an off-campus event, please contact us.
- The relocation program allows you to make connections with alumni who are new to your geographic area. Please contact us if you are interested in this program.