Year of entry: 2012
- MSc, Applied Biomolecular Technology, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom
- BS, Agricultural Economics, National Taiwan University, Taiwan
- Certification in National Taiwan University Biotechnology Program
Advisor: Professor Richard Makadok
Research areas: Corporate governance, corporate venture capital, entrepreneurship
Work in progress:
- "Veto Right as a safeguard in entrepreneurial financing."
- Trust Relationships within R&D networks: A case study from the biotechnological industry" with Tai-Ming Ben
Projects at early stage:
- "Market Competition and Corporate Financing Strategy" with R. Makadok
- "Technology Alliance Portfolios and Associated Conflict of Interests generated by Third Party Ties."
- Instructor, MGMT 451, Strategic Management, Krannert School of Management, Purdue University (Fall 2014, Spring 2016);
- Teaching assistant, MGMT 650, Strategic Management, Krannert School of Management, Purdue University (Fall 2014, Spring 2016)
- Board Directors, AeroVision Avionics, Inc.
- Project Manager, National Development Fund
- Intern Group Leader and Consulting Project Assistant (International Business Machines Corporation, IBM)
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org