- Pareek, B., Liu, Q., Ghosh, P. Ask Your Doctor if This Product is Right for You: A Bayesian Joint Model for Patient Drug Requests and Physician Prescriptions. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, | Related Website |
- Liu, H., Liu, Q., Chintagunta, P. (2017). Promotion Spillovers: Drug Detailing in Combination Therapy. Marketing Science, vol. 36 (3), 382-401. | Related Website |
- Liu, Q., Gupta, S., Venkataraman, S., Liu, H. (2016). An Empirical Model of Drug Detailing: Dynamic Competition and Policy Implications. Management Science, vol. 62 (8), 2321 - 2340. | Related Website |
- Liu, Q., Steenburgh, T. J., Gupta, S. (2015). The Cross Attributes Flexible Substitution Logit: Uncovering Category Expansion and Share Impacts of Marketing Instruments. Marketing Science, vol. 34 (1), 144-159. | Related Website |
- Liu, Q. & Gupta, S. (2012). A Micro-level Diffusion Model for New Drug Adoption. Joural of Product Innovation Management, vol. 29 (3), 372 - 384. | Related Website |
- Liu, Q. & Gupta, S. (2011). Understanding the Impact of Direct-to-Consumer Advertising on Patients' Behavior and the Public Policy Implication. International Journal of Research in Marketing, vol. 28 (3), 205-217. | Related Website |
- Liu, Q. & Gupta, S. (2014). Direct-to-Consumer Advertising (DTCA) of Pharmaceuticals: An Integrative Review. Springer, New York. 629-649.
- Liu, Q., Liu, H. & Kalwani, M. (2016). “See Your Doctor”: The Impact of Direct-to-Consumer Advertising on Patients with Different Affliction Levels. | Related Website |
- Shin, S., Nelson, P., Liu, Q., Shin, S. (2016). Benefit Segmentation of Physicians.
- Samel, Karan (Student Author), Wang, X. and Liu, Q. (Mentor) (2017). Predicting Advertisement Clicks Using Deep Networks: Interpreting Deep Learning Models. The Journal of Purdue Undergraduate Research, vol. 7 | Related Website |