- Putman, C. (2019). Till We Meet Again. Guidepost,
- Oliveira O. & Lumineau F. (2019). The Time is Ripe! Using Time Conceptualizations to Advance Research on Interorganizational Relationships. Time Issues in Strategy and Organization, In T. K. Das (Ed.), Charlotte, NC: Information Age Publishing.
- Lumineau F. & Mulotte L. (2019). How Governance Modes Intertwine Over Time: Beyond an Embeddedness-Based Approach to Post-Acquisition Divestitures. Academy of Management Discoveries,
- Zheng, J., Qi, Z., Dou, Y.&Tan, Y. (2019). How Mega is the Mega? Exploring the Spillover Effect of WeChat Using Graphical Model. Information Systems Research,
- Atmaz, A. & Basak, S. (2019). Option Prices and Costly Short-Selling. Journal of Financial Economics, | Related Website |
- Liu, X., Wei, Z., and Xiao, M. (2019). Platform Mispricing and Lender Learning in Peer-to-Peer Lending. Review of Industrial Organization,
- Wang, Y., Goes, P., Wei, Z., & Zeng, D. (2019). Production of Online Word-of-Mouth: Peer Effects and the Moderation of User Characteristics. Production and Operations Management,
- Oliveira O. & Lumineau F. (2019). The Dark Side of Interorganizational Relationships: An Integrative Review and Research Agenda. Journal of Management,
- Graebner M., Lumineau F., & Fudge Kamal D. (2019). Unrequited: Asymmetry in Interorganizational Trust. Strategic Organization,
- Pareek, B., Liu, Q., Ghosh, P. (2019). Ask Your Doctor if This Product is Right for You: A Bayesian Joint Model for Patient Drug Requests and Physician Prescriptions. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, vol. 182 (1), 197-223. | Related Website |
- Kossek, E. E., Thompson, R. J., Lawson, K. M., Bodner, T. , Perrigino, M. , Hammer, L. B., Buxton, O. M., Almeida, D. M., Moen, P. ,Hurtado, D., Wipfli, B., Berkman, L. F., Bray, J. W. (2019). Caring for the Elderly at Work and Home: Can a Randomized Organizational Intervention Improve Psychological Health?. Journal of Occupational Health Psychology, vol. 24 (1), 36-54. | Related Website |
- Berenguer, G., and Shen, Z.J.M. (2019). Challenges and Strategies in Managing Nonprofit Operations: an Operations Management Perspective, forthcoming. Manufacturing & Service Operations Management,
- Ananth Iyer, Omkar Palsule-Desai (2019). Contract Design for the Stockist in Indian Distribution Networks. Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, | Related Website |
- Atal, N. Berenguer, G. & Borwarkar, S. (2019). Gender diversity issues in the IT industry: How can your sourcing group help?, forthcoming. Business Horizons,
- Cason, T. & Mui, V.-L. (2019). Individual versus Group Choices of Repeated Game Strategies: A Strategy Method Approach. Games and Economic Behavior, forthcoming.
- Zhang, Z., Berenguer, G., and Pan, X (2019). Location, inventory and testing decisions in closed-loop supply chains: a multimedia company. IISE Transactions, vol. 51 (1), 41-56. | Related Website |
- Ozmel Umit; Trombley Tim.; Yavuz Deniz. (2019). Outside Insiders. Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analyses,
- Cason, T. & Wu, S. (2019). Subject Pools and Deception in Agricultural and Resource Economics Experiments. Environmental and Resource Economics, forthcoming.
- Romero, J. & Rosokha, Y. (2019). The Evolution of Cooperation: The Role of Costly Strategy Adjustments. American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, vol. 11 (1), 299-328. | Related Website |
- Kossek E. & Lee, K. (2019). Fostering gender and work-life inclusion for faculty in Business Schools and Understudied Contexts: An Organizational Science Lens. Abstracts from Oct. 1, 2, 2018 Workshop. (#1837920). Workshop abstracts.. Purdue University Epubs, https://docs.lib.purdue.edu/worklifeinclusion/. | Related Website |
- Qian, Lixian; Pang, Zhan; Soopramanien, Didier (2019). Can on-demand car rental disrupt private car ownership? A conjoint study on consumer mobility choice.