Communications expert to speak on corporate public diplomacyWEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — Keith Reinhard, founder and president of Business for Diplomatic Action, a private-sector-led non-profit group aimed at engaging U.S. corporations in public diplomacy efforts, will help bring Indiana into the national discussion when he speaks at Purdue on Dec. 13.
More feature stories
- Environmental firm wins Purdue business plan competition
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — A West Lafayette company that is developing a device to detect contaminants in water supplies won the top prize Tuesday (Nov. 28) in the West Lafayette-Lafayette event of Purdue's third annual Opportunity for Indiana Business Plan Competition.
- Businesses vie for $150,000 at Purdue entrepreneurship competition
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — Purdue University's Burton D. Morgan Center for Entrepreneurship will hold its third annual Opportunity for Indiana Business Plan Competition, in which companies will vie for $150,000 in prizes at three separate sites around the state Nov. 28 through Dec. 1.
- Study: Better coordination would boost Indiana supply chains, economy
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — A new study by Purdue University researchers shows that supply chains vital to Indiana's economy could be strengthened by reducing transportation costs, fostering better communication among corporations, and coordinating highway improvements and other infrastructure projects to best meet industry needs.
- Krannert international MBA named among world's best
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — An executive master's program offered by the Krannert School of Management placed 12th worldwide in rankings released Monday (Oct. 23) by the Financial Times.
- Deloitte & Touche CEO Barry Salzberg to speak at Purdue
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. - Barry Salzberg Download photo Barry Salzberg, CEO of accounting giant Deloitte & Touche USA, will speak at Purdue University on Nov. 1 as part of the Series on Corporate Citizenship and Ethics.
- Business Week ranks Krannert among nation's top 25 MBA programs
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. - Purdue University's Krannert School of Management ranked No. 24 nationally and eighth among public universities in Business Week magazine's rankings of full-time MBA programs released Thursday (Oct. 12).
- Trustees honor deans, professors; OK appointments, academic changes
HAMMOND, Ind. - The Purdue University board of trustees, meeting at Purdue Calumet, on Friday (Sept. 29) approved the appointments of the College of Liberal Arts' first named dean and three designated professors.
- Purdue targeted sales workshops hit marketing bulls-eye
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — Entrepreneurs and small-business owners who attend a Purdue University workshop not only will get their hands on effective marketing and sales techniques, but also walk away with them tucked under their arms.
- Krannert School's Fall Career Fair run entirely by students
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — The student-run Krannert School of Management Fall Career Fair will take place Wednesday through Friday (Sept. 13-15) in Stewart Center, Krannert Auditorium and the Purdue Memorial Union.
- Business plan competition begins this month
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — More than $150,000 will be awarded to startup businesses this fall in the third annual Opportunity for Indiana Business Plan Competition.
- Purdue students invited to compete in annual entrepreneurial contest
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. —Purdue University students have the chance to use their business ideas to compete for $75,000 in total prize money on Feb. 22 at the 20th annual Burton D. Morgan Entrepreneurial Competition.
- Profs employ industrial methods to re-engineer health-care clinic
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — What began as an MBA class project at Purdue University's Krannert School of Management ended up applying factory management techniques that hold promise for improving medical clinic productivity and quality.
- Andrea Mitchell, alumni headline Krannert leadership dinner
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — NBC News journalist Andrea Mitchell will give the keynote address Thursday (Sept. 21) at Purdue University's Krannert School of Management sixth annual Leadership Speakers Series.
- Krannert's undergraduate program ranked in top 20 by U.S.News
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — Purdue University's Krannert School of Management undergraduate program is among the top 20 nationally in U.S.News & World Report rankings released today (Friday, Aug. 18).
- Krannert School invites public to business speakers series
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — Corporate and business leaders will be sharing their insights with students at Purdue University's Krannert School of Management during the fall semester's Krannert Executive Forum.
- One of China's leading economic officials to speak at Purdue
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — A Chinese economist known as the father of China's venture capital will speak at Purdue University's Krannert School of Management on Monday (June 19) about China's economic status and development.
- Purdue appoints interim leader for university technology efforts
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — Purdue officials today (Wednesday, June 14) announced that the Krannert School of Management's assistant dean for technology will serve as the university's interim vice president for information technology and chief information officer.
- International business program receives $1.4 million federal grant
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — Purdue University's Center for International Business and Research, based at the Krannert School of Management, has received a four-year $1.4 million grant from the U.S. Department of Education.
- Council for Economic Education to sponsor Russian educators' visit
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — As part of a study tour through the National Council for Economic Education (NCEE), two Russian educators will visit Indiana on May 14-21.
- Purdue puts out call for entrants in three biz plan competitions
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — Purdue University is seeking competitors to participate in three Lilly Endowment-sponsored business plan competitions.
- Purdue reprises 'mini MBA' programs for engineers, scientists
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. – Purdue University's Krannert Executive Education Programs (KEEP) is continuing its longstanding collaboration with the College of Engineering and College of Science to offer two short-course "mini MBA" programs in May for engineers and scientists.
- U.S. News ranks Krannert's MBA among nation's best
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — U.S. News and World Report has ranked Purdue University's Krannert School of Management's MBA program No. 21 nationally, up two spots from last year, and two specialty areas also ranked among the top 10.
- Krannert School signs agreements with Chinese universities
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — Purdue University's Krannert School of Management and its Center for International Business Education and Research have entered into cooperative educational and research programs with three Chinese universities as part of the university's Asian Initiative.
- Cosmetics, new cancer test take top entrepreneurial contest prizes
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — A team developing a test that will aid in cancer management therapy and a startup cosmetics company with a line of organic soy-based beauty products took the top prizes Thursday (Feb. 16) in Purdue University's 19th annual Burton D. Morgan Entrepreneurial Competition.
- Krannert global supply chain conference puts out call to locals
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — Corporate executives and Krannert School of Management experts will discuss supply chain issues at a Feb. 16-17 conference at Purdue University.